Simplified Food IMPORT LOGISTICS CUSTOMS BROKERAGE DOCUMENTATION CERTIFICATION WAREHOUSING COLD STORAGE SHIPPING SUPPLY CHAINS INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
MEAT & FOOD SERVICE PRODUCTS
We’re meat experts. Source quality meats and food service products from trusted manufacturing and agriculture suppliers worldwide.
- Beef, grain or grass-fed, manufacturing, whole, sides and specialty cuts
- Poultry, chicken, duck, whole and specialty cuts
- Pork, whole, back-ribs, single rib, sheet-boned, bellies and specialty cuts
- Goat, Lamb and ethnic meats
- Food service products, fully cooked meat balls, pizza crumble, franks, burger patties, veal and beef cutlets, chicken fried steak, portion liver and more…
- Specialty foods, salad dressings, and more…
CUSTOMS, SHIPPING, COLD STORAGE & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
We’re a full-service food importer. Bypass minimum shipment volumes, save warehousing costs, and receive food shipments on an as-needed basis.
- Import logistics, freight, and minimum shipment coverage
- Customs brokerage, border clearance, labeling and currency exchange
- CFIA inspections and documentation
- Cold storage and warehousing
- Inventory management, order picking and fulfillment
We fluently administrate any vendor rebate systems you have in place.
CERTIFICATION & DOCUMENTATION
We’re a supplier to many Canadian companies that export to the USA, and as such, fully understand the stringent requirements for compliance.
- HAACP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Compliant
- SFCR #3JRH3N38 (Safe Food for Canadians Regulations) Registered
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) Approved
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) Approved
We provide E. Coli 0157:H7 & Salmonella testing certificates, 3rd Party Audits, assistance with Federal Inspections, and letters of guarantee upon request.
We’re Food Safe accredited.
GET THE LATEST FOOD PRODUCTS, PRICING & INDUSTRY NEWS
Sign-up for our monthly email
Meet the Team
WITH OVER 75 YEARS COMBINED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Since 1987, our team has built a reputation on customer confidentiality, advocacy and trust.
Ed’s also a part-time chef and full-time wisecracker. Joined the Canex team in ‘02.
Henry’s also an experienced meat cutter and dedicated family-man. Joined the Canex team in ‘92.
Steve’s a logistics expert and brings a wealth of industry knowledge to the team. Joined the Canex team in ‘87.
SIMPLIFY YOUR FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN TODAY
Make Canex part of your team. We’re here to help.